Friday 21 December 2012

Fury of Nature


Died the Mercy, all in a snap,
Teared the moment when life flapped,
I cry for you, oh my Living Dead,
For You carved my Love in furious led.

I provisioned you with all, chances were many,
Forgave you all, yet brutality grew in u,  irrationally,
You divided- Me, so steep and scarry,
Now doomed should you be, to Stay in for eternity.

Drive should the hatred so much in you,
Kill one another and fear should you dew,
betrayal should prevail of Love in Lieu,
You will no longer exist among my few.

You Stole my Goodness and took your heart,
Dare should you fill it with greed and start-
a Caravan of evil desires and desperate infarct,
I foresee should the limit explodes the undead apart.

I will Leave For good and freshly Incept,
You evolved a monster, light or dark I wept,
For you- My dearest Human, wrote your own fate,
May Humanity and humility save your state.

Ask for Mercy from each other and Help
Wake up people, and Forward the step-
to Learn to forgive and surpass all evils-
to Learn Compassion and Integrity in self!


-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment